We are looking for someone to join our service team in our Blissfield location.
Ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Prior experience with automated management systems.
- Possesses outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team structure.
- Basic insurance knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Identify and implement opportunities to provide an “above and beyond” customer service experience
- Suggest recommendations to our clients in regards to their account
- Identify opportunities to round out customer accounts
- Service current clients accounts (Renewals, endorsements, requotes)
- Daily client requests (COI, Auto ID, payments, policy changes, ect..)
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; works with others during times of lighter workload to enhance skill set and assist others as needed; sets goals and objectives
If you or someone you know is a self-starter and a highly motivated individual, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.