Are you ChadTough?
The 3rd Annual RunTough for ChadTough is presented by the Ted and Jane Von Voigtlander Foundation and includes a 5K as well as a 1 mile Fun Run (virtual or in person race). All proceeds from the run will go to the ChadTough Foundation, whose mission is to fund research and raise awareness for Pediatric Brain Tumors with an emphasis on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG.) Join the Carr family as they celebrate Chad’s Birthday and rally to cure pediatric brain tumors!
Did you know?
- Cancer is the number one disease killer of children in America
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of cancer-related death in children
- DIPG is the leading cause of death from brain tumors in children
- ONLY roughly 4% of the taxpayer-funded National Cancer Institute’s (NCI) annual budget is directed toward pediatric cancer (not brain cancer but ALL pediatric cancer).
Start and finish line will be at the Saline High School (in Saline, MI).
- 8:00 am – Registration & Race Packet Pick-Up
- 8:40 am – Opening Ceremonies
- 9:00 am – Run begins
- 11:00 am – End of activities
Sign-up today! All participants registered by August 12th will receive a race shirt and a finishing award. Currently many shirt sizes are still available for those who register AFTER August 12th. Awards will be given for the 5K top male and female racers and top 3 5K finishers in each age group.
Online registration closes at 10:00am on Thursday, September 22nd. You can still register at registration pick-pick up on Friday, September 23rd from 4-7pm at Saline High School football stadium or AT the event on September 24th starting at 8:00am.
Please join us in our battle to help these children. To learn more about the ChadTough Foundation and its inspiration, Chad Carr, go to www.chadtough.org.
Visit https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Saline/ChadToughRun to get registered today!